Record Details

page 2824

Oregon Digital

Field Value
Title page 2824
Subject Serial Set 3080
Date 2006-06-16
Rights This item is in the public domain. Acknowledgement of the University of Oregon Libraries as a source is requested.
Type page
Format Lexicon 346.095703125 kb 8 bit - Gray Gamma 2.2 - greyscale
Description 2824 REPORT OF THE CHIEF OF ENGINEERS, TJ. 8. ARMY. Quarrying and stone-cutting were both resumed on April 8, 1892, and have been carried on continuously since. The stone-cutting during the spring has been mainly on the dimension stone for the masonry of the upper guard gate. The work then, for the year ending June 30, 1892, has been the construction of the north abutment of the lower lock and guard gates, the construction of about 300 feet of the south wall of the lock...

© Western Waters Digital Library - GWLA member projects - Designed by the J. Willard Marriott Library - Hosted by Oregon State University Libraries and Press